Contribute to mirakuru¶
Thank you for taking time to contribute to mirakuru!
The following is a set of guidelines for contributing to mirakuru. These are just guidelines, not rules, use your best judgment and feel free to propose changes to this document in a pull request.
- Use a clear and descriptive title for the issue - it’ll be much easier to identify the problem.
- Describe the steps to reproduce the problems in as many details as possible.
- If possible, provide a code snippet to reproduce the issue.
- Use a clear and descriptive title for the proposal
- Provide as detailed description as possible
- Use case is great to have
- There’ll be a bit of discussion for the feature. Don’t worry, if it is to be accepted, we’d like to support it, so we need to understand it thoroughly.
- Start with a bug report or feature request
- Use a clear and descriptive title
- Provide a description - which issue does it refers to, and what part of the issue is being solved
- Be ready for code review :)
- Make sure commits are atomic, and each atomic change is being followed by test.
- If the commit solves part of the issue reported, include refs #[Issue number] in a commit message.
- If the commit solves whole issue reported, please refer to Closing issues via commit messages for ways to close issues when commits will be merged.