- [enhancement] Run subprocesses in shell by default on Windows
- [ehnancement] Do not pass preexec_fn on windows
- [enhancement] Fallback to kill through SIGTERM on Windows, since SIGKILL is not available
- [enhancement] detect cases where during stop process already exited, and simply clean up afterwards
- [enhancement] when killing the process ignore OsError with errno no such process as the process have already died.
- [enhancement] small context manager code cleanup
- [bugfix] atexit cleanup_subprocesses() function now reimports needed functions
- [bugfix] Handle IOErrors from psutil (#112)
- [bugfix] Pass global vars to atexit cleanup_subprocesses function (#111)
- [feature] Kill all running mirakuru subprocesses on python exit.
- [enhancement] Prefer psutil library (>=4.0.0) over calling ‘ps xe’ command to find leaked subprocesses.
- [feature] HTTPExecutor enriched with the ‘status’ argument. It allows to define which HTTP status code(s) signify that a HTTP server is running.
- [feature] Changed executor methods to return itself to allow method chaining.
- [feature] Context Manager to return Executor instance, allows creating Executor instance on the fly.
- [style] Migrated % string formating to format().
- [style] Explicitly numbered replacement fields in string.
- [docs] Added documentation for timeouts.
- [refactoring] Moved source to src directory.
- [fix, feature] Python 3.5 fixes.
- [fix] Docstring changes for updated pep257.
- [fix] Modify MANIFEST to prune tests folder.
- [feature] HTTPExecutor will now set the default 80 if not present in a URL.
- [feature] Detect subprocesses exiting erroneously while polling the checks and error early.
- [fix] Make test_forgotten_stop pass by preventing the shell from optimizing forking out.
- [style] Corrected code to conform with W503, D210 and E402 linters errors as reported by pylama 6.3.1.
- [feature] Introduced a hack that kills all subprocesses of executor process. It requires ‘ps xe -ww’ command being available in OS otherwise logs error.
- [refactoring] Classes name convention change. Executor class got renamed into SimpleExecutor and StartCheckExecutor class got renamed into Executor.
- [feature] Ability to set up custom signal for stopping and killing processes managed by executors.
- [feature] Replaced explicit parameters with keywords for kwargs handled by basic Executor init method.
- [feature] Executor now accepts both list and string as a command.
- [fix] Even it’s not recommended to import all but from mirakuru import * didn’t worked. Now it’s fixed.
- [tests] increased tests coverage. Even test cover 100% of code it doesn’t mean they cover 100% of use cases!
- [code quality] Increased Pylint code evaluation.
- [feature] Introduced PidExecutor that waits for specified file to be created.
- [feature] Provided PyPy compatibility.
- [fix] Closing all resources explicitly.
- [fix] Kill all children processes of Executor started with shell=True.
- [feature] Executors are now context managers - to start executors for given context.
- [feature] Executor.stopped - context manager for stopping executors for given context.
- [feature] HTTPExecutor and TCPExecutor before .start() check whether port is already used by other processes and raise AlreadyRunning if detects it.
- [refactoring] Moved python version conditional imports into compat.py module.
- [fix] Fixed an issue where setting shell to True would execute only part of the command.
- [fix] Fixed an issue where OutputExecutor would hang, if started process stopped producing output.
- [fix] Removed leftover sleep from TCPExecutor._wait_for_connection.
- [fix] Fixed MANIFEST.in.
- Updated packaging options.
- Exposed process attribute on Executor.
- Exposed port and host on TCPExecutor.
- Exposed URL on HTTPExecutor.
- Simplified package structure.
- Simplified executors operating API.
- Updated documentation.
- Added docblocks for every function.
- Applied license headers.
- Stripped orchestrators.
- Forked off from summon_process.